26. August 2011

Hello !

Hello everyone! I'm back !
The trip went very well, but eventually it was really boring. Well, I was against 17:20 clock on the hall and got a great place. I've seen everything great and Jared was so fantastic it! It was so funny and it has my soul just so well done. He sang beautifully, has entertained us .. I've met me before the concert in the audience with Tanja and her friend +, the two are super warm. I could not sleep at night do not think I was so excited. I've also picked up a ping pong ball that was thrown. This is a great memory! On the journey I have learned from my mother that the boys come to Cologne in November. Of course I have already ordered tickets for it ! My mother comes back with, because she finally moves me. She has a seat in the lower tier, I standing one. I had long thought about a Golden Ticket, but before that at the end is different from the one hopes .. Well, for me it's enough just to see him and hear. Because he is my hero and savior. I love you !
Here is a picture from the evening (by the way, I've found myself in the picture, I'm very happy about it !) :




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen