27. August 2011

Hurricane

I just had the making of 'HURRICANE' seen. The video is about 23 minutes long and simply beautiful. Jared describes how all his ideas implemented. The beams in his eyes when he talks about the video shoot, when it has so worked out as the boys have imagined. It is simply incredible. You can really be proud of the video and it will always be a part of 30 Seconds to Mars. The guys give me so much. Jared is just my hero and savior. And the rest of the band means to me most promising, because without them, not the band as it is. Shannon and Tomo are simply part and I like them very much. But there is something special to Jared. The feeling he gives me to be in good hands. He loves us all. All fans. No matter how old we are, what language we speak, how we look. We are a part of him. I am a part of him. And he's a very big part of me. And I love him to be no, not feeling the love, but to have someone who is always by your side. The loves you so, as you are. Who gives you the feeling of security. So I love Jared. And I love the rays to see in his eyes. I love it when he speaks, though he laughs when he sings. I love him even if he does not even sing well, I branches it to him.
Because of this extraordinary man is only human and not a machine or a robot. He is everything for me. For I know he'll never go. He will remain forever.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen