8. August 2011

Shooooping !

Today I went shopping a few things. Much has also migrated into the cart which I had not really needed. In the end, I have a cloth that has a totally beautiful floral pattern purchased. In addition, a chain with an owl to it, so what I love even chains. Then a pair of sunglasses for Area4 and Mannheim. Because it is supposed to even see the sun I need her too! And a new eye shadow, he is light brown with lots of gold shimmer. Wanted for the upcoming shows just have something different. If you want to see pictures, visit my blog diligently. For so modest I know then!
In the next few days, I still want to buy a lipstick in the color of coral, or Flamingo. I have only been found not beautiful. But until Mannheim I have one!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen