25. September 2011

Das Lied von Malonia


As I have already reported, I have read the book 'Das verlorene Buch von Montamar'. I have now read through successfully and immediately another began.
It's called 'Das Lied von Malonia'. In the book it is that Leo, the protagonist of the book, a book found in the snow. He takes it home with you, there he noticed that each page of the book is empty. The book thus has no content. The next morning, the first pages of the book describes and tell their own story.
I find the writing style very nice. You can see what Leo thinks, you learn a lot about him and how it all fits together with his family. The normal font is black, but once the part comes, were inserted into the blank pages of the book, it is written in red. I think that's a very nice idea.
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen