4. Oktober 2011

BEAU ♥

That's for you, Beau.

You are a part of my blog and you're a part of my heart.
On Saturday the 1st October you were with your band in Muenster, Germany. I hope you remember.
I was there, who would have thought ^ ^. After the show I've asked for an autograph. You were so heartily, more than any other singer in this world. We have spoken only 2 sets, but I noticed it instantly. It is so great that you're not as detached as others, talking with your fans and give them attention. This is not everyone able to.
When you've written me an autograph, you smiled at me. Not only that the performance was great, you're also a very great guy. Since you are here represented on my blog, but also in my heart.
I hope I can soon go back to one of your concerts and you're still so then as now. Because so you're exactly right.

I will not rob you your time now, I'm happy if you read my message on Twitter and you've lost to my blog.
It was nice to have talked with you and I might get to know you a bit.
I hope that there will be a next time.

Julia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen