27. Oktober 2011

Hair Project

Hey!
Yesterday I was informed about the general coloring hair and care it. Much have I seen where I thought to myself just how to make his hair so broken. A young man who has his hair dyed blond 7x, because he had black hair. This is really extreme.
I now know more about the coloring, and I'm going to in no case re-dyeing the hair itself. Not the approach, not the whole hair, nothing!
With so much can go wrong blonde. But now I know that I have a hair dye to a very good natural hair color.
There is a spray from John Frieda, from the Go Blonder series, which I'll try. Whether I should buy myself a shampoo, I do not know exactly. In the John Frida things are a lot of silicones, and I do not want to do my hair. I'll be looking at what silicones are inside, and then decide whether or not I will try it. Otherwise I am looking for a different, better. The spray you need the first 3 weeks after the dyeing is not, and you should be very little used. I'm glad I now know so much more! I will show, for which shampoo I've made ​​my decision.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen