5. November 2011

As I Lay Dying decas Review

Decas has arrived today with me, and I must say that I find it very good! You really notice how much effort the guys have been there. The album included 12 songs and was impressed with me in Germany cost a little more than 11 . For this, I think it's very fine! At the end there are 4 times a remix, but I should say, 1-2 to convince me not now. And the tastes are just different. There's always a song that does not suit the person. For me it is these remixes. Although the two other really good fit on the album! Overall, I think even the appearance of the album very well, it reflects. The back is a picture of the guys on it. I like it very much! I just hope so much that they go on tour with the album! My favorite song on the album is number 6 'Electric Eye'. Very great song!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen