9. November 2011

Daniel Wirtz

Yesterday I was at a concert by Daniel Wirtz, and it was really great! He has a beautiful voice, even live. And he's very likable, and not arrogant. As I have experienced, he has lived seven years in Dortmund. Therefore also very much was happening! In between songs he spoke about the world, what he wants to say with his songs. And overall he has played more than 2 hours. Just fabulous! He would sing my favorite songs: A while ago, re-times ne night and not worry because I am. Honestly great! He has played much of the album '11 'witnesses'. I hear this album are not as active, but it was still very beautiful. You also saw how human he is, by giving a look into the concert jogging pants. Highly recommended! I like the opening act 'Vayden' too ! The guitarist was really cute. His name is Chris. Yes, i know a lot of things ! :D 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen