3. November 2011

Hairs


On Monday I was at the hairdresser, and I'm telling you this not because I was very disappointed. I voted for the bleaching of the hair paid 76 (with haircut, washing, grooming, etc.). I found this quite expensive. And the result was not what I wished for .. It was not white - blonde, although I have picked this color. It was blond, strong with a touch of gold. It already looked like orange. I did not like it. Yesterday, I then went to DM, and bought myself a coloring. Actually, I do not want, but, well. I did it to me yesterday, then bleached again. Now there is also no white - blonde, but it is a lighter blonde, which I like! I will now leave first thing, because it is also quite good to me! Bought after you see what products I care for. The gray one in the bottle, I get from the salon.
 
 
 


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen