4. November 2011

Today

Hi all!
Today it is somehow really boring. Today I have the 'Go, Charlie Brown!' tried out. It is not really recommended him to apply to the entire eyelid. Is too dark! I've done it today but sometimes, just as an experiment, and because the contrast is very good to my light hair. What I've tried it today, and I looked a little closer, that's jelly blush. I have now applied with a cotton pad and think it is so really great! So one can emphasize the apple cheeks really well! Then today I was shopping for a while with my mother, I bought a new shirt, it's just very simple and is a bright purple tone. It looks as if it had an impact enoch gray. A new pair of jeans I've also found that I did not link to you. Which was too short. But another nice, in a dark blue. There Were no more from me today. Except that I work hard at Dshini. I've calculated that I can get the brush in 204 days. So there fulfilled my wish. I'm curious.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen