21. August 2011

Area4



Hey everyone!
I am now finally recovered a bit from the festival. But it has really paid off! Jared has sung so well, I was not thinking that he is after all capable of colds. In addition, the atmosphere was great, I've always sung excellent visibility and hardworking. Unfortunately there were some who did not so much of the band and they are easily offended before the show, and signs have tinkered with impossible sayings to Jared + tape on it, but against such people anyway you can do nothing except ignore it. Jared also was also wonderful. His blue eyes have lit up really. Wait the full hours so worth it! I'm looking forward even more to Mannheim and hope that I really still at the concert on 26/11 in Vienna can. It all depends from my dear companion. Here is a picture from the festival, taken by Kim:


His Smile ! *-*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen