23. August 2011

THE WAR IS COMING !

Hey guys!
Tomorrow it's finally happening. That you also know how it all runs out, here's a glimpse kleienr how to run it: Shortly after 12:30 I leave myself out of going to Dortmund. I stay there for half an hour and then I drive three hours to Mannheim. Then it is planned to to go to the hotel and to make fresh. Then I drive it to the hall, holding me there Heike quite friendly a place for free! :)
And then it says: THE WAR IS COMING!
I just hope that everything goes smoothly. For the evening thunderstorm is announced, but that's okay, because I'll order a taxi back to the hotel. I would like to buy a tank top, where the tiger is on the front. I hope they have it there!
All other reports will come after the concert, fits all Take care all!
PS: Sorry for the slight absences in the last days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen